Friday, August 1, 2008

Underdog

Have you ever been the youngest in a group? An example may be the youngest in your family or a group of friends. Ever since I started working, I have been the youngest employee.In a way, I feel like the underdog. Some look at me as a kid just playing around at work and some have looked down on me for doing my job. Overall, I feel that I have been blessed with the opportunity to work at offices that gives me the experience and knowledge to move forward. I may be young but my determination and passion to everything I do is exceeding. I do not take any credit for any success I have because I give all the credit to God.

More pictures to come!!! Keep in touch! :)

1 comment:

Tania B said...

Hi there, thanks for visiting my blog and good on you for getting yours up and running to help you achieve your dreams! A girl like you will go a long way, your positivity shines through in your writing and I love the designs you have done, the Unicef one is fantastic, so well done and a big pat on the back, I wish you all the luck in the world! :)
I am so into scrapbooking and Photography, I work as a photographer now, so the scrapping is my down time!! I cannot get enough and would one day like to have my own scrap cafe or shop! I haven't had any professional design training but it's amazing what you learn from other people on the web and in forums!!! Take care!