Thursday, August 7, 2008

It comes when you least expect it

I have been extremely busy this week!!! I haven't even had time to blog and I apologize for not uploading my other designs. You see, I had the opportunity to freelance. I started this week. It is for an e-book. They needed someone to color the illustrations, so I got my Crayola and started coloring! Just kidding! They had to be vector ;) So, that is what is keeping me busy aside from work! The funny thing is...about a month ago, I was desperate to get a part time job! I told myself, "Anything...any job will do!!!" I didn't find an opening so I stopped looking. Then BAM! Freelance came knocking on my door! I did not expect it at all. At first I was hesitating on taking it but I remembered that maybe this was the answered prayer for my looking for that second job! So I took it! hehe... I thank my dad for introducing me to the person who I do freelance for.

Work...work..work...it has been busy. It is nothing out of the ordinary though. The reason why it is so busy is because we are on our ship week. Everyone in production is always running around like crazy trying to get everything in for this week. Goooood times!!! :)

Keep checking back! I promise I will upload those images!

No comments: